- From the Dean: Fall 2019
Dean David Richardson introduces the Fall 2019 issue of Ytori magazine.
- Reimagining the Humanities
Now in its second decade, the Center for the Humanities and the Public Sphere is bringing disciplines together to tackle grand-challenge questions.
- Lessons from Hurricanes Past
With the help of digital technology, UF professor Ken Sassaman plans to bring the history of a devastated town to the present.
- Ari Luxenberg ’03 is Living His California Dream
This UF alumnus took a big risk to see if he could make it in Hollywood.
- The Odd Couple of Economics
Evening of Excellence honoree Mark Rush and economics chair Thomas Knight have a irreverant — and competitive — rapport.
- How Can We Change Healthcare? Build Better Doctors
Professor Laura Guyer helps students tackle health disparities with a rapidly growing minor.
- Taking Stock of the Future at a Beyond120 Internship
A summer internship sponsored by the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences experiential learning program provided two students with new perspectives and job offers.
- Hearing Their Voices
Discover how UF’s English Language Institute helped a student from Togo achieve her academic goals.
- Where History Happened
History professor Sean Adams led a group of educators on a historical tour across Florida and Alabama to learn more about the Civil War.
- Amy J. Galloway (’81, JD ’85) Began a Lifetime of Learning at UF
A successful alumna made sure her college education was more than just a steppingstone toward law school.
- Evening of Excellence 2019 Honorees
The annual Evening of Excellence shines a spotlight on those who make the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences an essential part of UF.
- Petty Disputes, Serious Study
Professor of Linguistics Diana Boxer put Thanksgiving quarrels to good use in a new study focused on bickering.
- New Book Releases from Faculty and Alumni
Check out the latest published work by our talented faculty and alumni.